Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Ruins Of Azlant AP 4: City In The Deep (PFRPG) Ativador Download [FULL]
Download ->>->>->> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Content
Pathfinder Adventure Path #124: City in the Deep (Ruins of Azlant 4 of 6)
by Amber E. Scott
Death in the Depths
On the trail of an ancient enemy, the heroes seek more information in a merfolk city teeming with intrigue just beneath the waves. They arrive to find a group of deep merfolk claiming that the city is in the path of a destructive sea monster. But this warning is nothing more than a ruse for the campaign's villain to uncover the location to a secret Azlanti military laboratory. The adventurers must carefully maneuver the social currents of the underwater city and unravel dangerous intrigue to get to the bottom of the merfolk's plot and discover where the ancient enemy is headed so they can stop it.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Ruins of Azlant Adventure Path and includes:
- "City in the Deep," a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 10th-level characters, by Amber E. Scott.
- A gazetteer of Talasantri, an underwater city populated by aquatic elves, merfolk, and other aquatic humanoids on the floor of the Arcadian Ocean, by Amber E. Scott.
- An ecology of the graceful and mysterious merfolk, by Amber E. Scott.
- An investigation into the reclusive elves of the Mordant Spire and a look at some of the tools they use when patrolling lost Azlant, by Mikko Kallio.
- A collection of dangerous monsters, by Alex Greenshields, Mark Moreland, Tim Nightengale, and Amber E. Scott.
This product is not a PDF or accessible outside of Fantasy Grounds. It has been lovingly converted for use within Fantasy Grounds and features the following additions:
- All maps resized and set up with a preset grid to make combats easy to manage
- Individual area descriptions linked to maps, containing new encounters, treasure parcels and descriptions for just that area
- Tokens for each encounter are all pre-placed in starting locations on the map. You can edit these on the fly.
- Drag and drop treasure parcels and Encounter XP that is easily awarded to your players to keep the game moving ahead
- All the images and handouts from the book available to share with your players as you need them
Released on February 26, 2018. Designed for Fantasy Grounds version 3.3.4 and higher.
Requires: This content requires an active license or subscription for Fantasy Grounds to download and use.
Title: Fantasy Grounds - Pathfinder RPG - Ruins of Azlant AP 4: City in the Deep (PFRPG)
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
SmiteWorks USA, LLC
Release Date: 3 Apr, 2018
- OS: Windows 7x , 8x or 10x
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card recommended
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: a sound card is required for voice communication using external programs like Google Hangouts, Skype or Discord.
- Additional Notes: Requirements vary by the add-ons installed and the number of players connecting to your game.
Cat couple 4 Torrent Download [crack]
The Big Secret of a Small Town Free Download [PC]
Snake couple 5 [Password]
My Lands: Swift Rise - Starter DLC Pack keygen download
The walking cards .rar Download
Street Fighter X Tekken: SF Booster Pack 5 Activation Code [full ve...
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine crack all type hacks
Piloteer [key serial]
Marvin's Mittens Official Soundtrack crack gamehackstudios